Friday, March 30, 2007

New Weapons of Worshipping Warfare (Coming Soon!)

Well, with help of an awesome brother, and the money I have put aside; a new member of my arsenal of worship weapons...

Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar



Gibson Case :-)



VOX ToneLab SE Tube Driven Modeling Floorboard Processor

Some of you may be wondering... "Why?!?!?!" Well, it is simple... As many of you realize, I have been a primarily acoustic Worship Leader and have been wanting to extend to some electric work, rhythm and some lead training. With this equipment I can begin some serious expansion of my playing skills. Especially as I am leaning more towards Hillsong / Hillsong United / Desperation Band style of Worship Leading. Also, as I expand my talent borders, is learning to the use the electric in a softer environment, like Tomlin, Redman, Crowder, Hall and other Contemporary Worship artists.

God is good and worthy of our praise! I am excited to receive these tools into my hands, to turn them right back to Him in song!

As you may/or may not know, my wife and I are available to lead Worship if you have a need or a want in this area. You can contact us through here or at j.michael.project@gmail.com or at our MySpace page.

- God Bless <><

No comments: