Monday, March 12, 2007

I Love my Wife

It's late, and I find it hard to sleep without my beautiful bride next to me this evening. The surgery went well today, a little longer than expected due to a few things that they had to do they didn't expect.

I hope she sleeps well this evening, she is sleepy, but still uncomfortable enough not to sleep. I sang to her over the phone, per her request, hoping this would help relax her. I am not sure if did, but a little Worship lifted her spirits and made her yawn. All in His hands.

She said when she awoke from the anesthesia that she cried, due to it hurt so bad (they gave her morphine after arriving to the recovery room). I wish I could have been able to do something.

She will be home tomorrow, and that is exciting. I know she will be uncomfortable, and I hope I am able to do everything I can to take care of her and help her heal.

Yet, for now, I can't sleep; wishing I was with her to hold her hand and help her sleep and relax.

It will be great to see her tomorrow and get her home as soon as possible.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support.

No comments: