Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! (to my wife, from her husband!)

Thank you Jesus for this awesome woman! This has been the best year of my life, and it is all because of her (living for You) in my life. I look forward to the many years ahead with you Amanda, and our children (however many the Lord would Bless us with)!

Amanda, you have been such an encouragement in my life since day one. From getting me into the Word seriously and praying for me every day and night. I love it when we read together in bed, falling asleep to the sound of your voice reading God's Word to me. When we get to church, and you are right by my side singing with me to the lord, whether in the pews or Leading Worship for the church.

You have become my best friend, and everyday we grow closer and closer together. Tonight we celebrate how richly we are Blessed; our marriage.

I know my life has never, and will never be the same with you here, and trust me, it has changed for the better and continues down that road every moment!

To all who read this, I just want to proclaim my love for my Proverbs 31, Gift from God, my one-an-only helpmate, my WIFE... Amanda Jeanne.

I love you Amanda Jeanne, Always and Forever...

<3

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations! and many many more!!! May it only get better.